Monday 21 March 2011

Something about: jowahe. daisuki.

Some quote taken from Sunao ni Naretakute // Hard to Say I Love You, third episode.



“The reason we couldn’t be honest wasn’t that we were being devious.
It was because we were weak … and scared.”
-Nakaji

“Do you have times when even though you’re sad, you don’t cry,
and just play around and laugh with your friends and pretend nothing’s wrong?”
-Haru

“Did you know?
They say diamonds don’t break.
They’re hard, and beautiful, and shiny,
but they are so strong that they don’t ever break.”
-Doctor

“I want my heart to become as hard as a diamond.
That way it won’t break.”
-Haru



A beautiful story of real life that might actually happening around us. The difference would be of how we face it and handle things as they came along our life. I'd say that I love the last quote the most. To handle with a broken heart is not easy. To face the world as we heal ourselves slowly is even harder. Physically, and mentally, we need to be strong. =)

Will take some rest and spending time for myself more, means that lesser time for others. I'm a real narcissist, after all, right? ;)

I make mistakes too, at times. Trying my best to not hurt myself sometimes ending up I hurting others. But then, did I really didn't deserve to be forgiven? I had try my best, but sometimes, 'my best' won't ever be enough, I guess.

I had done my part. The rest is up to Him, I believe. 



Song from WEAVER, "Hard to Say I Love You ~Ii Dasenakute~". Do enjoy it! =)




Anyway, take care and have a great day ahead, everyone! =)



(|]=^,^=[|)♪♫~~ WEAVER - Hard to Say I Love You ~Ii Dasenakute~



No comments:

Post a Comment