Wednesday 23 March 2011

Something about: falling in and falling out.

So I'm not really coherent here. Tired, messed up, and I got a test tonight, and haven't covering all the topics yet. Worse come to worse, essays on the go. And reports. And presentation. And the theater. And this and that and bla bla blaaaa. =,=" Sorry for my incoherent-ness. Haha. 

Yesterday, got myself contact lenses. Preparing for next month event. Just because someone asks me that there's no woman in 18th centuries would actually wears specs. Okay. And its suffering. Spending two hours just to learn of how to get the contact lenses into the eyes. Gahhhh. I'm so depressed of that. And truthfully, I'm sorry for the guy that need to attend me. He said that if this is a test, he had already failed. Because the standard procedure to teach of wearing and take it off and everything should only takes not more than 15 minutes. And me? Haha. -,-" TWO HOURS. And thats not all. The time is running out as I had another appointment, he didn't manage to teach me of how to take off the contact lenses. He gives me the number to be called if there's anything wrong with the pair, but unfortunately the numbers faded as it makes quite close contact with waters. Hoho~ >,< He tried to make me calm and all, trying to have a nice conversation with me as I was so stressed yesterday, but end up with he teasing me for never had any boyfriend after 19 years living. LOL. So nice of you, mister. =P

Last night, it took me half and hour to take off the contact lenses (because someone actually using the stopwatch to count the time), as I was too scared to touch my own eyes. XD Thanks to Anis, my roommate, for being there and teach me and guide me of the proper way of managing contact lenses. Sorry for being a nuisance and poking you so late last night. - . - And sorry to Mira, too, for the need to sleep with the light open. 

And the biggest thanks will go to my besties here, Biskut@Donutt@Miss Farhatul Syafiqa. =) Thanks for patiently waiting and trying to help me, and thank you for listening to my stress. Thank you so very much, sayang!

Okay. Right now, I need to prepare for the test tonight. And try to learn wearing contact lenses for less than one month, for the act. Wish me good luck, eh? ;)



Anyway, take care and have a great day ahead! ;)



(|]=^,^=[|)♪♫~~ Rossa - Wanita yang Kau Pilih


No comments:

Post a Comment