Friday 11 March 2011

Something about: feeling better.

Feels better now compared to yesterday. Had done my laundry (a pile of it! -,-") and just finished my early brunch that contain basically nothing other than hot chocolate and some snacks. Because I did feels better too, I stopped taking all the medicine. That's it. I'm fed up with meds. Thinking about it right now, even, make me want to puke. 

Tonight, I might be sleeping alone. Just because my roommates went home. Hoping that someone will accompany me, but only if she's willing to. :'(

Tomorrow and the day after. *sigh* I'll be busy and let's just hope that I won't screams directly at someone's face. I'm tired. I know you too. But that doesn't mean that you could just let your responsibilities go. Enough is enough. I really thought that you would change after things happened. Well, you did. For awhile. And then, you go back to the 'you' before. The 'you' that creating problems to others. You hope that others will listen to you, but you put no efforts. You just simply talking back. Creating more problem. Apologize. And then acting like nothing had ever happened. I guess you deserve an Oscar for yourself. I might even did the standing ovation for your act. Your act when you did apologize. Because the word 'sorry' had never means anything to you.

Will went out with friends after co's class. To Kuala Perlis. Insya-Allah. =) I just wanna screams my lungs out and have fun. Let things go. Too many things pent up inside me that I'm not my usual self. =( Lets just hope that I'll be better, okay? Being the 'me' right now is not fun at all. XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day ahead, everyone! =)



(|]^.^[|)♪♫~~ Blue feat Elton John - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment