Friday 11 March 2011

Something about: Things happens,...

I am so emo right now. Crying twice today. Just because. I was too angry and too sad that things just went wrong. Too many things and too many problems to be solved. To people that cares, thank you very much. I do appreciate all, but things just too complicated to me that my mind is a mess right now. I can't think and even speak coherently. 

Call my mother and talk for a little while. Keeping myself from crying to her, because it'll just make her worried of me. I miss you, mom. :'( Talking about my nephew, Umar. Did you know that he recognize people easily? He'll smile if he knows you and close his eyes and refuse to see if he didn't know you. Aww~ so cute~ XD

I'm still a human. The vein inside me is not steel nor that my blood is oil. Please, don't tire me out.



Planning to sleep. And do my laundry. First thing first. I'm tired. Anyway, good night.



Take care and have a great day ahead, everyone!



(|]=,=[|)♪♫~~ flumpool - Zanzou



No comments:

Post a Comment