Wednesday 30 March 2011

Something about: rain and rain and rain.

I'm a little bit panicked here, actually. This, if I'm not mistaken, is the third day raining almost non-stop. Well, it did stop, but for just a little while. And I just heard that some part of Perlis is already underwater. It might as well flood. I'm typing things in a little hurry here, so, okay. Bye!




Edited:
Mass crowd withdrawing money from the ATM. Keeping some money with me, and stocking up for food, too. Hope that things will be better.

One by one class cancelled. The rain at this moment, still has not stopped. I don't even know what to do, since there's so many things planned, but with the weather right now,... My mind is all blank. One thing I know, I need to do the laundry bit by bit. Or I won't have enough clothes to survive. 



(|]=.=[|)♪♫~~ Lenka - Trouble is a Friend.
ps: lets pray that things won't worsen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment