Monday 14 March 2011

Something about: Truthfully,...

...I really thought that I'm getting better. I mean, the condition of my leg. But yesterday I realized its not. The pain come again, and its doubled. :/

Yesterday, I had a fight with someone that dear to me. Its not fun at all. I keep on things to myself. And just pretend that things were right, that everything is okay despite its not. And I'm hungry and thirst and keep the pain to myself and something trigger me to screams out loud. And I cried after that.

And Z, I'm sorry. For everything. But, did you know how hard your words hit me? I guess you don't. Things happened for reasons. And I really do hope that you'll understand that you're actually making things complicated than it already is. Even you best friends ignore my present. It hurts. :'(

I'm not a superwoman. I had my limit too. 



(|]--.--[|)♪♫~~ Lenka - Trouble is a Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment