Wednesday 26 January 2011

Something about: Because I'm as cool as that.

Updating from language lab 3. I'm awesome as that. *smug* Haha. =)

LOL. Okay. I don't know why, but I'm having lots of heart-to-heart conversations lately. With lots of friends and listening and sharing lots of opinions. One thing for sure, I'm thankful that I did meet lots and lots of great people in my life. Thank you ALLAH for everything. :)

Maybe I was wrong about someone. But maybe I was right, too. I don't know will I know the truth. Maybe later, but definitely NOT anytime soon. But right now, I think I'm prepare to face everything. One thing that I learned last night is, I could listen to others words, but I need to process everything before put on trust. But hiding back in my shell? NEVER. I should grow up and learn to live. Living in this world won't be easier after this.

And my new found friend was kinda afraid that I'll cry anytime. He said that I'm having a "crying face". I'm smiling, yet he thought that I'll cry anytime soon. I swear I won't! =)

And responsibility. Woah! :O I never thought that I will get tired so much! Running here and there for this and that, THAT definitely tiring. But I'll live. LOL. That makes me sounds like I'm in denial. Am I? :/



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~ =)



(|]^,^[|) Carefree - Belaian Jiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment