Saturday 8 January 2011

Something about: A forgetfulness could led to a disaster.

Like what had happened to me just now. Earlier, I did my laundry. Happily. Until I walk back to my room and realized that I had forgotten to bring along my key. And I had locked the door before I come out and do my laundry. >.>" Both of my roommates aren’t here as their module is today, mine’s tomorrow. I just thought that it’s not necessary for me to make them worried about me, so I decided to settle it by myself.

I walk here and there, thinking what they hell I should do to make the door open. Until I remembered about a friend that knows how to swap open the door using card. Here I go, from first floor to the third floor. And not-so-luckily, she’s not here today. Ahahaaaa~ >.>” But her roommate asks another girl that knows how to swap open the door for me, and we go to my room. Thank GOD!

She: Swap swap swap swap…

Me: Wait wait wait wait…




I turn and find out one of my roommates walk to our room. You’re my life saviour~ I almost jump in happiness when I see her. :) She just smiles as I rambling about my clumsiness leaving my key in the room. Haha~ XD But hey, I could feel happy as I had know that my room can’t be swapped open easily, no? Well, unless that person is a professional. Haha~ XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~~~ 



(|]^,^[|) ♪♫~~ Colbie Callait - Bubbly

No comments:

Post a Comment