Thursday 20 January 2011

Something about: Family.

"My family is my vital point
As much as they're my weakness point."

I talked to my mother last night and my heart broke when I listened to my mother's sick voice. Ironically, I caught a cold today too. :'( I miss my mother so much. Dear 28th January, please be nice and come to me soon, eh? :/ I don't know, but I get sick easily lately. And not to forget about my cold feet too. This just makes me think, am I dying? Okay, that's nonsense, but my feet are just so cold that I don't know if its normal or not. :/

I'm not in the mood right now too. I'll post something about it later. Need to write carefully or you'll find a post that full of curses and swears. Haha! XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|]^,^[|)  ♪♫~~  Muse - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

No comments:

Post a Comment