Sunday 16 January 2011

Something about: Last night.

My roommate and I were having this heart to heart conversation. We talks and talks for more than one hour, and sleep around 3.30 am, if I'm not mistaken? THAT definitely a new record for me since the new semester. LOL. Because I normally sleeps before the clock hit the midnight. :D

I miss talking for another female freely, actually. Because my relationship with the other girls aren't that good, so listening to opinions about life from other girls right now is very much appreciated by me. And I had learned that no matter how I think I am an egoist, a guy's ego is much higher than mine. Okay, should I be happy over that fact? XD



But anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~ :D



(|]=,=[|)♪♫~~ Carefree - Rindu Bayangan

No comments:

Post a Comment