Monday 3 January 2011

Something about: an open letter (or something like that)...

There are times that we take things for granted. And it’s not a good thing to be done. But most of us did it, anyway. It’s like, one of the most normal things to be done. -,-"

Still. I think that sometime, we forgotten over the fact that we can’t read people’s mind. Well, some is given the ability to, but not me. I think I’m one of the bluntest people that you could ever meet, if you know me personally. It’s hard to explain, but that’s the way I am. I think I’m the simplest type of person, compared to many others too, but lots of people seem to disagree with that.

We can’t put a big hope that others will understand us just like that. Or even do things the way we do things. There’s this article from a newspaper about “I can’t make others be me” or something along that. I didn’t recall much, but I do remember the story of two people and their way of doing good deed. Mr A chooses to do this, and Mr B chooses to do that. Both of them doing something good, but the differentiation between them is what they had done, and the way they done it. So same, yet so different.



To everyone,…
I know that action had always speaks louder than words. But for someone who’s as blunt as me, only words OR only actions, sometimes, won’t make me understand. And I can’t read what inside other’s mind, too. People act like this and like that, sometimes I could only see things in my own logic and failed to see it in others perspective. That’s the way I am. I’m still a human that learning to live, and how way things work in this world. I make mistakes, lots and lots of it, and I truly apologize from deep in my heart. I’m sorry for everything things that I’ve done or everything that I had said that hurts you. Sometime it’s happen unintentionally, but some don’t. But for everything wrong that I had done, my apologize.




Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~~~


(|]^,^[|)♪♫~~ flumpool - Zanzou

No comments:

Post a Comment