Friday 14 January 2011

Something about: The consequences of being ignorance.

So what happen earlier was quite a bizarre. Haha. Because I really didn't know that I was selected to be apart of them, actually. So I went back earlier and didn't stay back like what I should actually do. I thought that it will be completely okay. But its not. So today I did stay back to listen and do some observation. I was thinking about asking a question and I asks to the girl next to me is it okay if I asks about it. She just casually said to me that my question had already been asked the day before. That it one thing. We both walk back together as we stayed in the same college and I said to her that this is the second time I ever been out from college this late, that is today and during our course dinner AND she said that she had been that late the day before too. THAT hurts. Haha.

Conclusion: Being ignorance had it bad effect too. Haha.



Okay, so the senior that conducted me was a very nice senior. I feel bad for myself for not remembering his name despite he just asks me once and remember me. I think that I am a very, very bad junior. I'm so sorry Mr Senior. ~.~"

As for today, I learned that  really should try to communicate more with other human. I should stop being a turtle that keep on hiding in its shell and just try to meet others face to face rather than well, facebook-ing all the time. It kinda hit me because I realized that sometimes, its harder for me to act normally to person that I communicate other than meeting face to face.

I thought that if I actually eat, I won't be able to sleep tonight. But right now, my eyes are wide open despite yawning countless of times. >.>"



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~



(|]^,^[|) ♪♫~~ Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on a Jetplane



No comments:

Post a Comment