Monday 3 January 2011

Something about: I feel great!

I write a lot lately. Haha. I guess there's some weird bug stuck on me. But failed at writing few things happened to me. Some good, and some, meehh~ XD

First, I got a room. Different from last semester, but thankfully, I manage to get one. To rent a house is definitely not an option, because it’ll cost a lot. And I really didn’t have money to pay for it. I’m one of the “special” students, as I actually didn’t get a room, but manage to get it after plea. A whole new room, with two new roommates and new environment. The last semester, my room was situated at the second floor, but luckily this semester I get a room at the first floor. There are pros and cons of it too.
Pros: Well, need not to climb too many stairs. It’s okay if you want me to walk, but stairs? =,=” That is my weakness. I got to make new friends, too. Something that not many got to do so as many didn’t get to change the room and roommates too.
Cons: My room was situated near to the washing machines. The noise is one thing. And the leaking hose is another. It’s flooding near my room.

Secondly, learn of when people hate me, no matter how you try to do something good to them, they just won’t accept it. I’m done trying to patching things up. Did you know how hurt it is when I tries to offer some help, but because of certain someone ego and the rule that ‘I’ll always be wrong no matter how right I am’ applies here, and I'm just ignored? I’m done with you. But please, don’t make me hate you, because I really, really didn’t want to give you any free merit to you. Can’t you at least as civilize to me? But in the end I think that it didn’t matter at all. You could do as you wish and let see if I take a damn of it.

Thirdly, learn that guys are like a mathematic question. They might be extremely complicated, but the only thing that you need is some patience and the right formulae to solve them. Keyword; patience. XD No matter how complicated they were, the answer does exist. Tell me if I’m wrong, because I so believe that I was right about this.

Forth, I love bunk bed. The upper part, especially. Privacy is soo~ loved. This is the second time I get the upper part of bunk bed. I love it! ;)

Erm, that’s it? XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~~~ ;)



(|]^,^[|)♪♫~~~  Melly Goeslow&Ari Lasso - Jika

No comments:

Post a Comment