Wednesday 5 January 2011

Something about: FALL FLAT!

Ouch! It hurts! :'( Nothing interesting much happen today except for my fall-ness, twice, today. It hurts damn much, okay? 

The first was epic. I fall and sit, full of grace. Haha. Don't imagine how, please. Its so weird that I can't stop laugh when I think about it. Damn weird, okay?

The second one was happened when I walk from the toilet back to my room. As I did mention in few posts earlier, its flooding near my room. I didn't put full attention as I walk and BUKKK! There. Luckily there's no one sees it. XD This fall this time, had resulting a cute, small, red bump on my left leg. I think I'll just go with slippers to tomorrow's class.

I wonder how~
I wonder why~

There's definitely something wrong happened to me, right? I can't just fall flat like that for no reason. It is just, weird. HHAHAHAAAA.



But anyway, I try to make some changes in me, and I guess I succeed? Some people come and go, little did stay. Sometimes, no matter how much I hope that someone would stay, there's always percentages that that person will go. Whether it is because of want, or because of need. The situation varies from one person to another.

I miss lots and lots of people right now. My parents, my sister, my brother, my nephew, my in-laws, my fellow friends, my cousins, and many more. :/ Dearest Umar, did you know how much I miss you? I really want to fly to Johor just to give you a kiss! 



But anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~~~



(|]^,^[|)♪♫~~~ Adira - Ilusi

No comments:

Post a Comment