Monday 10 January 2011

Something about: Of cars and BEL260's class.

Okay. So we had so much fun during the BEL260's class today. But but but, little did I thought that Jaguar was actually handmade. FER REAL? ehem. FOR REAL?! *gasps* Our lecturer had asks us about what car is handmade and I really, really thought that it is Rolls Royce. I mean, there's only ONE of Rolls Royce in Malaysia. Well, as far as I know. But do correct me if I am wrong about that. And I don't even know what model it is actually. Haha. XD

And since today was a reading class, some of us are required to read given text. Dearest ex-class rep, why oh why you reading with the weirdest intonation ever? XD I never thought it was THAT weird at first, but after awhile I can't help but laughing out loud. There's nothing wrong with the pronunciation but the intonation was the weirdest everrrrr. Really! Haishhh. >.>"

And then, we finally get to know who is our MKT243's lecturer and she scared me out a little bit. I can't even explain why. But I do think and believe that I'm scared over the weirdest things ever. XD

Okay. Two evening classes had been cancelled. So here I am, updating! XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~!



(|]^,^[|)♪♫~~  Britney Spears - Oops! I Did it Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment