Monday 17 January 2011

Something about: This is just another emo post. You've been warn enough I guess? ;)

"Its nothing personal.
Its just business."

I think that this quote is the best reminder for me right now. ^^ But first thing first, my apologize for being too emo lately. It because that there's too many things happened at the same time that had consumes lots and lots of my energy. Its hard, but I'll live! ;) LOL.

Sometimes things just didn't happen like what we hoped it will. But we just need to learn cope and settle the problems one by one. Need not to rush so much that you could end up hurting yourself. ;)


For some reason, I think that I fall in love with this song all over again. It kinda suits my mood right now. Haha. >.>"

And then, there's friends and families that cares about me so much that I can't thank them enough. My parents, especially. I can't wait for the holiday to come. I miss my parents so much. Really.

I had lose my weight. Talking about this is so funny. I never thought that I look that different when I'm not wearing my hijab, until a friend of my roommates says it to me. I can't believe that she can't recognize me despite we had met few times before! Really! >.>" She said I look skinnier when I didn't wear hijab in my room. I...really don't know to take that as an insult or a compliment. Haha. But then, another friend of mine guess that my weight didn't exceed 45kg. WHAT?! Are you blind or what?! Or did I look that sick to others? Okay, should I be worried right now? :/

I'm perfectly healthy, other than my legs. It feels colder as days passed. I don't know why, but I think there's nothing serious. Because of the weather, perhaps? Classroom is so cold and Arau is getting hotter lately. Really! I never thought that it will be this hot, but it is. Hehe~ The good thing is, everyday is a great day for laundry. :D I don't even know why I love doing laundry so much. I just know that it changes my mood to the better. Haha.

And again, my apologize to everyone that hurt because of my attitude lately. I'm so sorry. *bow*


Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! ;)


(|]^,^[|) ♪♫~~ Emilia - Big Big World

No comments:

Post a Comment