Tuesday 25 January 2011

Something about: you're not worth it. just because.

LOL. Seriously? Hahahhahahaaaaa~ Okay, right now, I'm totally fine. Well, other than the fact I'm NOT sleeping yet, despite my class will start at 8 am. So I'm a little bit high right now. =)



Time is the best healer. ;)

LOL. I really can't help but laughing hard over my stupidity. But still, I'll live.





Next, I'm having quite a hard time right now. I don't know. I so believe that I'm not ready for many things, but lots of things coming right to my face. I hope that I could gather enough courage to face everything in my life. Responsibility ain't a small thing, man! ;) But I'll try my best for myself. This time, people could say everything and anything to me, but self-satisfaction comes first!

There tonnes of opinion that you'll listen and read throughout your life. I don't know how naive I am, but listening to people gossiping around about this person and that person had makes me scared of life. You know, afraid that you'll trust the wrong people and afraid that you'll get hurt in the end. It makes me want to crawl back into my shell and just stay there, be on the safe side and just ignoring what happens to others. But I can't. I need to face the world, or else I won't be tougher, and stronger.

I'll walk. And I believe that you won't ever be able to chase me. FOREVER. ;)



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! ;)



(|]^,^[|) ♪♫~~ Beyonce Knowles - Irreplaceable


No comments:

Post a Comment