Thursday 16 December 2010

Something about: about time.


There's people that'll try their best to hurt you.
There's also people that'll their best to protect you.

There's people that'll be sad when you're feeling down.
There's also people that'll smile when you're laughing your hearts out.



I remember a guy had said, "living this life with the same amount of tears and laughter, that what I want to do". For some reason, it broke my heart a little. "Lots and lots of people will chose smiling and laughing and just - be happy, rather than be sad and cry, so why you choose to live your life like that?" - I want to asks him. But I never get the chance to do so. Life is full of hope, right? That's one of the purpose of living, right? I wonder what will he answer me. Though its almost impossible. But who knows if we'll ever meet, no? Life is full of surprises.

I remember how traumatized I was once upon a time. To know that there's people hurts because of me. Because of naivety. Because I was dumb back then. Because I didn't believe that such thing would happen. Because when I know about it, it had already been to late to do something.

If you think that I'll be happy over someone else's sadness and hurt, you're totally wrong! No matter how bad I am, I can't do something like that. Its just so wrong. Its inhuman. And I still am a human, I still have feelings. But then, everything that I do or I say is just futile to you now, right?



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(|]-,-[|)~♪♫ Kertas - Penantianku 

No comments:

Post a Comment