Tuesday 28 December 2010

Something about: trust issue.

Okay. I just want to rambling about things that bugging my mind right now. Especially after I read one of the post from someone who's very dear to me. One of it is trust issue. We, as living creatures, I believe had our own complexity(-ies). It varies from one person to another. The complexity itself, and the way we handle it.

Back to trust issue. This is one of many complexities that I have. I find it hard to believe (people) other than myself. I guess after many things had happened to me, believing and trusting other is not an easy task for me. It didn't feels better too as I recently tried to trust others, and betrayed in the end. I don't know. Maybe I'm the one that misunderstood everything, but everything feels so wrong for me. That's why I'm deciding that trusting myself is the best thing that I could do to myself. Heee~ =)

I did not have any complexity over my body. People could say anything about my figure, but did I care that much? NO. Haha. But I have complexity over my health condition. I'm not the healthiest girl, but I'm trying to not be the sickest girl alive. That I promise you. =) I didn't like it when there's thing(s) disturbing my mind, and thinking that a little nap could do some help, but end up having bad dream(s). And I think I didn't have enough contact with sun. Staying inside my house and didn't go out for weeks (literally) did give out effects to me. Heeee~ And and and, I get dizzy easily, too. When I sit for a little while and stand again, sometimes I can't control my body. Feeling dizzy and almost lost my consciousness. Why oh whyyy? :/ I didn't like it at all.

Next. I think I'm worried over nothing. I don't know...... I feels like whining, but I don't know who could stand listening to it. Haha~ XD



I just finished watching 8TV Nite Live show (as I'm drafting this), the last episode ever with Mike and Jules and I cried. ;___; I wish the best for their future. Its hard as I had been watching it since like, FOREVER. I miss watching Moe and Mike together, because the first memories of me and that show was like, Mike and Moe trying their best to not jumble up their words and overlapping each other before they start to get involved with K-Pop and so on. And there's Mike and Baki together and gaining their cute petname, Maki. And then there's also Jules, the only roses among the thorns (LOL. seriously). A very fun woman. Owh. For the first time ever, they all were on the show at the same time with their three possible new hosts, making seven of them there. Haha. Its so messed up and so fun. I can't decide between the three of them, which one is better. But I think the guy was quite interesting. He kinda look like Mike a little. Haha. XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day, everyone~~~



(|]=,=[|)♪♫~ Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu

No comments:

Post a Comment