Saturday 18 December 2010

Something about: embracing the feeling(s).

In any type of relationship, we should always avoid ourself from forcing the other party to move our way, that's my opinion. Toleration, I believe, is the key for any type of relationship to be successful.



Given this situation: you're outing with your fellow friends. And its almost lunch time. And one of you asking, "we need to go where?"

"Mamak!" "McD!" "KFC!"

There: the trigger of the dilemma. Haha. =,=" And you will be unnerved, especially when there's a few people with strong personality that presents there, at the same time. You will, right?

Some people will end it with fun ways, like playing scissors-paper-stone to solved it. It is fun, right?

"YEAH!!! McD!!!!!!" Someone screams.

But then, will everyone satisfied with the result(s)?



Tolerating; is easier said than done, especially for someone as hard-headed and egoistic as I am. I'm someone who's sticking to my decision(s) and loves to do things at my pace. I don't know, but being the youngest in family might be one of the reason(s). I guess I kinda spoiled a little bit too much by my family! Its not their fault, but the age gap between me and my siblings was quite huge. It almost like I'm born in complete different era from them, making it quite hard for all of us to not making the gap grows bigger than it already is.

I still am me, myself, trying, learning to become a better person, though. Teach me? *wink*



It took me awhile to realized that the post had nothing to do with the title. Haha. =,="



Anyway~ take care and have a great day, everyone~~~



(|]^.^[|)♪♫ - Danity Kane - Damaged

2 comments:

  1. it is not easy to satisfy a person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous:
    never was, and never will be. but people still had the desire to do so, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete