Wednesday 22 December 2010

Something about: Yesterday,...

is a very, very tiring day. Go out from the house since 7:45am, and get inside the house around 5:00pm. Maybe later than that. I was too tired to even look at the clock properly yesterday. Haha.

First, go to District Officer's [D.O.] office, here in Kuala Selangor. The service there was quite, uhm, I believe that could do more, actually, but well. Since the D.O. aren't there, I only managed to get that A.D.O.'s signature in my loan's agreement. When we get to the second floor to do something with the HASIL's stamp, the people who did it was late. The time of the counter should opened was 8.30am, as stated there, but we need to wait for almost ten minutes before the person come. =,=" I guess lots of people were right when they complaint about government's service. Or maybe that day was his unlucky day. Haha.

Next, we went to UiTM Shah Alam. Whewww~ that campus was HUGE, I tell you. We LOST. Hahahahaaaaa~ Manage to find the office after asking lots of people, to get the affirmation that I never get loan or scholarship from anyone and blablabla~ There's something funny happened here. We need to get the exact date of when I will finish studying to fill in the agreement, and they kinda give me "December 2012". Haha. I'm trying my best to NOT snickering, because, well... They should give me something in "July 2013", but THAT? OMG. I don't know if the system was up into something OR hoping that I'll finish studying earlier OR what, but its soooooo funny to me. This just make me remember when I'm 12, making MyKad, and the officer asks me if I really, REALLY born in '92 because the system says that I was born in '93. I guess the systems hates me so much, that's why they keep on giving me problems. Haha. ;___; But then, a good thing happen. There's someone come selling Cadbury's chocolate! My mother buys two bars, that cost RM10. Cheap, no? I'm smiling happilyyyyy~

Only then my mother realized that I left one document at home. But still, we went to S.U.K., Shah Alam to asks if they could accepts it. They did, but they asks us to fax AND post the said document that I had accidentally left behind.

Since there's time, still, we go to Bank Islam Klang to get another copy of my bank numbers. Heee~ that was the document that I accidentally left behind.

After that, we went to MGS. I didn't feel like writing much, but MGS will be in new colour this upcoming school season. Though the colour to me was quite, uhm, too peach-y, but hey, its much better than the last time I sees it. :) I makes me happy to know that they're trying to makes it looks better.

After lunch at some restaurants, we went to my sister's house in Klang for Zuhur prayer. And she gets one of the Cadbury bar. Oh~~~ :/

Going back to S.U.K. Shah Alam to send the said document. Hehe.

My mother than asks when we want to buy the things for my upcoming semester. Okay mom, let's go to Tesco Kuala Selangor! ;) It should be buying my things, but ended up as grocery shopping. Haha. My mother's things is much more than my things. Well, since there's only little things that I need to buy here. I think the other things could wait until I reach Arau. :)

Because Tesco did not have any BELTS (its soooo weird, why don't they sell it there? I just don't understand it. XD) we went to another supermarket just to buy me a new belts. Okay, I know I'm not skinny at all, but every time I buy belts, I need to alters it, over and over again just so that it could fix my waist. XD This new belts too, I think I need to cut it around three more inches so that I could reach the first hole. I hate you, belts! :P

Lastly, home sweet home. :)

Yesterday was tiring that I could just think of my bed and pillow and kame-chan. :) But hey, at least it'll make my parents happier of need not to think so much of money. 



This is my kame-chan. A birthday present from one of my best friend when I was sixteen. :) He's so handsome, no? 



Anyway, have a take care and have a great day, everyone~~~



(|]^.^[|)♪♫ Mr Children - Hanabi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment