Monday 20 December 2010

Something about: the Sky of Love.

I'm here to share a song from a movie that had managed to makes me cry a river. Okay, that's definitely a lie. XD But really, this movie had touched my heart and leave quite a big impact on me, on the way of me looking how this world works.

This life is not a Disney's fairytale, that ended up "and they live, happily ever after..." of somehow along that line. Or a Barbie's movies. With pretty & handsome dolls along the way. This life means more. But what I like about Disney's and Barbie is they're showing that this life is full of hope. ;)

Okay. About the song. I just stumbled upon a part of the song that roughly translated as "when saying 'thank you' is even sadder than saying 'goodbye'". Its kinda true, sometime. I remember when we had some celebration before SPM, which I cried when saying "thank you"s to some teachers that had teaches me before. It makes me think about things that I had gone through with them, but not because of the need of saying "goodbye", but the realization that hit me upon the word "thank you" itself. Its kinda hard to explain, but I believe that it occurs once in awhile to each and every single one of us.

Why this song? - Because I love the way they put words into it. I'm a tone-deaf or so I believe, I didn't know much of appreciating good music, but I do appreciate great lyrics. Not because of the singer (no, I'm a biased of Toda Erika and will stay that way, plus I hate Aragaki Yui. She irks me without any reason.) And because of the movie, too. This movie does makes me thinks a lot. Minus the fact that Miura Haruma is a hottie, too. XD So yeah, go on and listen to this! ;)



Anyway, take care and have a good day, everyone~~~



(|]^.^[|) Aragaki Yui - Heavenly Days




No comments:

Post a Comment