Thursday 30 December 2010

Something about: I'm feeling down, down, down~~~

I feel bad. Lately, I had been so much into me that I'd forgotten about other had their own problem too. To be honest, my own problem isn’t THAT big to be compared to many others.

Everyone that lives in this world had their own problem. The differences between each and every single one of us is what the problem is, and the way we solved and managing the problem itself.

Some people hide and pretending that the problem isn't exist.
Some people were so agitated to solve it so that they could live their life peacefully, and just move on.
Some people like to delay things, taking time to solve it because they tend to think that it won't get worse. Need not to panic. Panic solves nothing.

I really feel bad to myself when I learn about a problem of one of my friends. Comparing his problem and mine, seriously, his problem is way bigger than mine. I’m sorry, my dear friend. Sorry for being selfish to you. Sorry for not try to understand sooner. I’m so, so sorry.

I guess I’m being emo right now. Sorry. TT_TT



(|]=,=[|) Jesse McCartney - Told You so

No comments:

Post a Comment