Sunday 26 December 2010

Something about: Reputation.

"Reputation builds on trust that takes time,
but one mistake could crush it into a pile of dust."

That is the thing that I would like to quote for today. For something that I learned today.

My mother, my sister, and I had been getting our baju kurung done by the same tailor for years. If I'm  not mistaken, it had reach 5 years. We had never get any problem with her. But for the first time ever, a few days ago, my sister's few pairs of baju kurung was not sewn properly. And it just feels and looks wrong in every angle. So my mother decided to give a call to the said tailor. But my mother fails to reach her.

Until yesterday's morning, the said tailor calls my mother. And the tailor giving reasons of why those baju kurung end up like that. After minutes talking, my mother ended the conversation. I could listen my mother grumbles in dissatisfaction, "next time, we won't send it to her ever again."

My mother says that actually, it happens because she keep on changing the workers. Little (or maybe none?) did stays with her after years. Its hard to work in the shop, because the need to make everyone satisfied with the clothes, and they're quite popular. They even close the booking for Raya months before fasting months, even, because they had too many costumers.

Truthfully, it wasn't because those baju kurung that my mother was upset about, but the facts that she give excuses over her works.

Managing business is not easy as it look like. One mistake could make things go so wrong that patching things up may be impossible.

So I guess, that's it?


Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~~~ =)



(|]^.^[|) ♪♫   Monoloque&Atilia - Kekanda Adinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment