Sunday 19 December 2010

Something about: sexist!




sexist: 
[adjective]
unfair towards one of the sexes.

But truthfully, in what condition could someone categorized as sexist? Hm... THAT is definitely not an easy thing to tell, no? I didn't hate sexist, but I think that it is just unfair to judge others based on their gender.


Its not about the gender;
its about the person.


That was the thing that I keep on repeating. I had meet many types of people in this world. Of course, bad boys are just one example. But that never means that each and every single male that alive right now is bad, right? I have a father. I have a brother. But they are great people.


The same thing goes to girls too. I believe that many guys had met unworthy types of girls. But does each and every single girls living in this world is the same? Does the same goes to their mother and sister(s) too? For many reasons, I do believe that the answer is no. ;)


I might be a geek, a nerd, someone who didn't socialized much, but I do have my own story. The differentiation between me and the others is the plot of my story. ;)
Nabilah Mohamad Arifin♥ 






Anyway, take care and have a good day, everyone~~~



(|]^.^[|) ♪♫ Ferhad - Pernah

No comments:

Post a Comment