Monday 6 December 2010

Something about: tired.

But first. I'm a ghost. Hahahaaaa..... XD Its just that, its feels weird when there's someone thats afraid of you? I don't know how to explain it, but I think I'm a ghost to that person. Haha. Its actually not THAT bad. Haha. XD

For today... I had this trip.

Simpang Renggam, Johor --> Sg Udang, Klang, Selangor --> Rantau Panjang, Klang, Selangor --> Bukit Mahkota, Negeri Sembilan --> Rantau Panjang, Klang, Selangor --> Kuala Selangor, Selangor.

Visiting three different states in a day. damn tired, okay? =.=;

First. We had visited Johor for two days and a night for my nephew's cukur jambul & aqiqah ceremony. Aww~ that hot guy was behaving quite well, even though he was quite stress throughout the ceremony. Well, he finds its annoying for people to keep on touching his head. Haha. And he could make cute sounds too. Aww~ I can't believe times fly so fast. Baby grows too fast in my opinion! XD

Then, go to Sungai Udang, my sister's house to rest for a while before continue the journey back to my home here, in Kuala Selangor. My dad decided to visits my cousin's husband that got into an accident during the past Hari Raya Qurban, at Rantau Panjang.

At Rantau Panjang, my aunt says that she's preparing to visits my other aunt that just got out from hospital because of gallstone problem. My mother decided to follow her, and so do I. So Bukit Mahkota, here we come.

Visiting my aunts was something that I rarely do. My bad. =.=; Its just that, I didn't have the opportunity to do so, most of the time. Well, It wasn't like I could come all the way from Kuala Selangor to Bukit Mahkota. Plus, there's always things that block me from doing so. My mother said that the gallstone was inside the kidney, thus any operation to removed it was impossible to be done. And even there's this laser treatment, it just for temporarily. I didn't study biology, so I didn't know much about how true this things is. But all in all, my aunts just fine. She just need to prohibited herself from taking seafoods.

Because my father was too tired after out trip to Johor, he didn't come with us to Bukit Mahkota. We come back to Rantau Panjang, and my father fetch us from there, before going back to here, home sweet home.

I'm tired and spent and incoherent right now. Buhbyee~



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(|}^.^{|)~♪♫ - Nakamura Ataru - Tomodachi no Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment