Friday 17 December 2010

Something about: Because I can do so.

I choose to believe him. Because he's my best friends, and I believe that he'll never once do something that'll hurt me nor my feelings. Let's just pray that he won't, okay? ;) Tonight, we kinda talks a lot. I'm glad that he's still there, by my side, and tell me when I did mistakes. Scold me, even. It makes you happy to know that there's people that actually cares of you. =)

I don't know what's wrong with me right now. It feels like I'm riding a roller coaster or something. Haha. I'm too confused to put my feelings into words right now. XD I need to take a breather, rest, before continue walking in my life.



Anyway~ take care and have a great day, everyone~~~ 


(|]^.^[|)♪♫ - Nat King Cole - LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment