Sunday 12 December 2010

Something about: Because I love being random...



Curiosity kills the cat. But could it kills human, too? :)

I know I'm being random and off-topic right now. Haha. I just want to show off my skills taking picture of that cat. ;)

Anyway. I'm excited today. One of my cousins from my mother side is engaged, today. And around afternoon, today. the hot guy will be hereeeee~~~~ *excited* Ah~ I miss him. Babies grows fast. After this, I'll be away, and maybe, the next time I meet him, he could already talk! Oh, I'm sooooo excited~~~ *hyper* Well, it wasn't that I didn't want to meet him, but well, Perlis--->Johor isn't that close. Haha. It's like, the north-est and the south-est states in Malaysia. >.>; Haha. *sarcastic laugh*

Will be uploading picturessssss later. :) Of the hot guy, and well, the situation that occurs because of him.



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~





~*~NaBiLaH~*~

(|}^.^{|)~♪♫ - Hilary Duff - So Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment