Thursday 30 December 2010

Something about: Prince Charming.

Prince Charming. The image that I have about Prince Charming all these while is someone who's tall, dark, and handsome.

Tall.

Dark.

Handsome.

The three combination that is so hard to be found nowadays. Believe me. Because I had never found (yet) someone with all these three combination. Haha.

I had met someone who's tall and dark. Handsome? NO.

Next, I had met someone Who's dark and handsome. But he's short. Really. He's in the same class with me last semester. But I'm not so sure for this upcoming semester.

I had also met someone who's handsome and tall. But he's so fair, much fairer than me. Urgh. I'm damn jealous of him, okay? My skin had been darker after I become a university student. Haha. Marching practices and all.

The chances of meeting a Prince Carming is like, one in a billion. Billion I tell you! BILLION! 

Apa yang aku merepek sebenarnya ni? >.>"

ps: MALAYSIA WON? *happy* CONGRATULATION HARIMAU MALAYA!



Anyway, have a great day, and take care!



(|]^.^[|) ~~  Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment