Friday 3 December 2010

Something about: dream big,...




...and take the first step too! Don't care if you fall down, because that shows how much effort had you put in your life!

Yes, I'm not sleeping, still, and too energetic right now. I don't even know why. =.=" But well, I never a normal person to start with. Haha. So I guess its okay. ;)

Back to the main topic. Ah, I don't care what people want to think and says about me lahh. I'm an ignorant, remember? Muka tembok. Tau tau malu. [Tau memang tau, tapi ikut tempatlahh... ;)] I guess I had found a new spirit inside me. Try to pull me down? I'll kick you!!! Hahahaa~ Listening to Akanishi Jin's "A Page" and I guess this song bring out something good inside me. "I keep moving on with my mind on the goal~~~" *dancing* Hahaha~ Someone, please, I think I need Valium right now. To keep me cool down. Hahahahaa~ I'm kidding~~~ XD

But really, spirit could come anytime, even at the weird-est and awkward-est time ever. And its good when you could see all the positive parts of everything in this life. It makes you feel better you being you yourself. And that's the most important thing in LIVING! :)



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(|}^.^{|)~♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment