Saturday 4 December 2010

Something about: "padan muka engkau!"

Warning: This post is going to be a mess. You should be warned enough right now, I guess. :)

A few hours ago, I followed my parents to do some shopping at Tesco. And this is the true story happens. My mother asked about the price of Jacker potato crisp, and the cashier boy answered, "RM X.XX."

My mother then cynically asked, "is it so? Because when I take it, they listed it as RM X.XX"

The cashier boy than talks about he did know nothing and bla, bla, bla... And then, the security that were there at that time politely said "why don't you asks Mr Z?" but the cashier boy was so busy talking about how he did not know, his job is just scanning and the price that come out was BLA, BLA, BLA. (the truth is, I didn't really take note of what he's talking about because he annoys me. haha.)

But of course my mother defend herself, saying that the price listed at the shelf was RM X.XX. My mother was tired listening and cynically (again) asks him to call whoever the one that could settle the problem.

And the boy, half-heartedly call for the particular Mr Z to settle the problem had occurred there. (one information: mak oih, badan En Z tu macam bonzer kotttt~ terkejut diri ini dibuatnya. =,=")

And yadda, yadda, yadda, it comes as my mother were right about the true price of it. Haha. That cashier boy was soooooo annoyed at that time. Seriously, he really, really had a bad attitude. How can you act like that in front of customer? That was just sooo unbelievable!

And to annoys him MORE, I snickers before we walks away. Haha. Padan muka engkau, Mr Cashier Boy! :P



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(|}^.^{|)~♪♫ - Jojo - Beautiful Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment