Thursday 30 December 2010

Something about: despite feeling down,...

...there's something that makes me happy. Look What I have!

OMG OMG OMG!!!


Me smiling happily with Sidney Sheldon's "Rage of Angels". ^^


Don't asks me the price. I almost got a heart attack. But its definitely definitely worth it. Because its SIDNEY SHELDON!!! *excited* One of my favourite writers, ever! ^^v I had read a few of his books, and all these while, I love "Master of the Game" the most. I think I finished reading that book within just a couple of days because I was too excited to know what happen next. Haha. ^^v



About yesterdays' shopping. Other than the book, I buy a pair of shoes. High heels. But it barely reach an inch. Haha. Its kinda cool, to me. Maroon-ish. From Santa footwear. No picture because my Olympus decided to annoyed me at the moment. -,-" I was thinking about getting a wedges, but I think that could wait. ^^v

Yesterday too, I'm trying to find a hijab, the kind that I always wear. But its getting harder. Nowadays, people didn't really wears it anymore. People likes to wear the fashionable types, like shawl and ready-to-wear type of hijab. I didn't like any of it. Haihh~ *sigh* Its because I didn't like to styling my hijab. I don't know. I just didn't like it. I would and I could, but it just, I feel I'm not being myself. There are times when I need to, so I'll change it, but it doesn't mean that I like it. Haha. But seriously, where can I find the normal hijab nowadays? Even my mother and my sister starts to complain, because they didn't really like this situation, too. Haish~~~ Help? :)

Oh oh, I just remember this. I followed my father to a few banks to withdraw and deposit some money. A EON Bank, there's this guy who's looking at me from top-to-toe and managed to freaked me out. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with him. The only thing that I want to do that time is just hiding behind my father. Creepy guy is creepy, I tell you! He's like, checking me out! I didn't like it at all. OMG OMG. I'm so scared. :/ Luckily, the customers aren't that many. My father settling thing and we get out from that bank.

Yesterday is definitely tiring. Haha. I guess that's the only conclusion could be made. 



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~~~ ^^v



(|]^.^[|)♪♫~ Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment