Friday 24 December 2010

Something about: confession(s).

So I decided to make series out of this. Have fun~

11. I talks with Miss F today. For almost an hour. It somehow makes me feel extremely great to know that she's living her life so well. I miss you so, so much. And kame-chan still sleeps with me. Though I don't know if kame-chan will follow me this upcoming semester. Hee~

12. I can't understand my father sometimes. A few days ago, he talked (complained) to me about smoking and smoker. I understand that he hates them. Okay. Despise them is more likely. But then, my brother is not a smoker. So is my brother-in-law. The thing is, why he complained to me? >.>" I can't understand it.

13. I should so friends cleaning on my facebook. NOT adding more and more people into it. Hehe~ XD I still failed to do so. Seeing the numbers growing makes me lazy to do it. I mean. I'm having 260-something "friends" on my facebook, and I barely interacted with almost half of them. 60-something was just friends that I add for the sake of playing Sorority Life (which I had stopped playing it right now, just for the record) and then there's people that I don't even know. But what did I do right now? Trying to find more and more friends from my childhood using it. FAIL!

I just realized that it'll be less than two months and I'll be 19. Uhm. 20 is coming closer. >.>"


Anyway, take care and have a great day, everyone~~~


(|]^.^[|)♪♫ Akanishi Jin - A Page

No comments:

Post a Comment