Saturday 25 December 2010

Something about: confession(s).

14. I'm NOT a gay. But I like to act like one. I don't know. Making guys afraid of me was kinda cool, you know? But no, I'm not a lesbian and whatsoever. =,= It just weird when someone asks me directly if I'm a lesbian. Haha. I don't like real lesbian. They're creepy. Giving me goosebumps all over myself. But I like to pretend to be one. Its fun.

15. I love myself so much. That is a fact, well-known by people around me. But I guess loving myself so much that I barely could love others was not a popular fact of me. So there. :)

16. I have a hot over Kamenashi Kazuya. Talk good thing or nothing about him, and you'll be safe. One bad word about him, well. ^^v You should prepare yourself. I'm biased as that. =)



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone~



(|]^.^[|)♪♫~ Crystal Kay - Boyfriend ~What Makes me Fall in Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment